Submitted abstracts received by the 20th January 2017 will be collated and sent to our esteemed advisory board for grading.
The abstracts will be graded based on evidence of:
- Exclusivity to Egypt Downstream Summit & Exhibition
- Potential for impact in the industry
- Evidence of operating experience
- Regional relevance, practicality and operability
- Strength of validation
- Quality of presentation
- Industrial case studies with valuable lessons learned
- Clear take-aways and realised benefits
- Imminence of interest
Additional recognition will be given for abstracts submitted from refiners, petrochemical producers or co-presented client case studies.
- Abstracts should be 200-500 words and be written in English.
- Prior to abstract submission any relevant approvals and clearance must be in place. Any issues concerning approval or clearance should be outlined when the abstract is submitted.
- If you have presented this abstract previously, you will need to provide details of when and where.
- If the speaker is known, please also include the proposed speaker’s biography to support the submission.
- Following abstract submission, if successful a 25 minute presentation will be required (plus 5 minutes for Q&A). A formal technical paper is not mandatory.