KEYNOTE INVESTMENT PANEL
09:10 - 00:00
Morning Day Two
Understanding The Drivers And Inhibitors For Investing In Egypt’s Refining And Petrochemical Industries
- Identifying investment strategies for Egypt’s downstream sector
- Assessing the risks associated with investing in Egypt
- What are the main challenges for investors?
- What are the most attractive investment landscapes within Egypt for foreign and local partners?
- Paving the way for growth
- Exploring the role of private sector investment in developing Egypt’s downstream sector
- How can we attract investment into Egypt?
- What is the government doing to make it more attractive
- Gabriel De Lastours Senior Banker - European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)
- Anil Chandramani Chief Investment Officer & Global Sector Lead, Chemicals & Fertilizers - International Finance Corporation, World Bank Group
- Wael ElOrabi Commercial Manager - Egyptian Refining Company
- Ahmed Shams El Din Managing Director - EFG Hermes
- Giulio Dal Magro Director of SACE Heavy Industries Department - SACE SpA
- P S Jayaraman Chairman of TCI Sanmar Chemicals - The Sanmar Group
« Back to previous page